25,000 - 30,000
Robert Walters is partnered with an exceptional employer and global organisation based within Bracknell who are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join the team. You will be responsible for the Accounts Receivable and Treasury functions for the UK and Ireland and will be working closely with the global service centre and customer service departments.
Key accountabilities for the Accounts Administrator are as follows;
- Responsibility for the account receivable's function, whilst complying with commercial and finance policies.
- Ensuring timely collection of owed money from customers
- Regularly reviewing and reconciling customer accounts, ensuring that KPIs are kept to and incorrect cash allocations are resolved in a timely manner
- Generating reports, ensuring they are timely and accurate and reviewing held orders in a timely manner
- Maintaining systems, ensuring data is accurate and always kept up to date and queries are resolved
We would love to speak to candidates with the following
- Demonstrable experience of working within an accounts function
- IT literate, especially in the use of Microsoft office
- Experience of working with large ERP systems
- Ability to be proactive and work on own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
In return the organisation can offer a salary of up to 30,000, alongside a 7.5% bonus, additional corporate benefits and hybrid working of 2 days a week in the office. If this could be of interest, then please apply today!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates