The Administrative Assistant is someone who is comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excels at both verbal and written communication. This role compiles, updates, and maintains files. Additionally, this role submits requests to underwriters, obtains the results, and reports the results to the appropriate people or companies by entering data into appropriate customer contact systems.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are a dependable true professional that enjoys being the offices right hand
- You naturally have a customer service mindset and thrive on being the face of the office
- Communication, both verbal & written, is a strong part of your professional skill set
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!
Please note that the duties below can vary based on the workflow of your local office.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
- Processes daily shipping via an online system.
- Assists with meeting planning, document preparation, shipping materials, meeting supplies, and other items as needed.
- Prepares stock inventory of office/breakroom supplies.
- Composes routine correspondence and e-mails.
- Performs routine copy and binding projects.
- Copies data and compiles records and reports.
- Assists Office Manager with special projects as well as backs up the Receptionist and distribution of mail.
- Inputs and retrieves data from various computer systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be negligible in this role.
- High School Diploma or GED and related administrative work experience and/or training preferred
- Tech savvy; ability to navigate multiple systems including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possesses diligence and attention to detail
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
Were proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but were even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
External Company URL:
Street: 4211 Norbourne Blvd