Agile Coach; Enterprise Coach
This is a permanent role, salary up to £120k
Enterprise Coach (Agile/Devops/Business/Tech/Hybrid)
In addition to being an awesome & experienced Team coach, an Enterprise Coach will have:
- Min 15 years of industry experience
- 7+ years of transformation experience in large enterprises
- Lead a global multiyear department wide (2K+ people) transformation journey & successfully delivered objectively measureable business impact/value
- Been part of 2+ agility transformation journeys and lead a team of agile coaches in successfully transforming departments
- Experience in Leadership (Senior & Mid-level managers/leaders)coaching
- Practical experience with Product/value stream based delivery approaches
- Articulate clearly & convincingly the why' of the approach/strategy/view being shared with practical examples from the banking domain so that participants experience agile as a logical/natural way of working as opposed to a theoretic possibility
- Ability to take a pragmatic & jargon free approach to interacting & coaching business stakeholders. Ability to design & lead workshops with business & IT stakeholders to use OKRs, write outcome based stories, use of prioritisation techniques, splitting large stories, etc.
- A hands on trainer with the ability to design standard and/or customised department wide training courses reusing existing training material.
- Experience in establishing, guiding, reviewing & governing enterprise wide transformation goals using objective, automated, data driven business outcomes & metrics
- For technical coaches, experienced in Legacy (Monoliths, Mainframes, AS400, 2-3 tier, stored PROC heavy systems, Batch systems, etc.) as well as modern programming languages & paradigms with the ability to hands on lead teams to incrementally adopting engineering & Devops enabling best practices (unit testing, refactoring, use of design patterns, trunk based development, NFRs, etc.) in their tech landscape
- Has practical experience of when, where & how much to use of scaling frameworks.
- Ability to speak truth to power in a manner that encourages reflection, acceptance & leads to positive action