Agile Product Owner
Our client is looking for an Agile Product Owner to work with multiple products being delivered to the NHS, ensuring customer needs are at the forefront of decisions as well as setting clear goals for the product and project vision. The Agile Product Owner will be actively engaging with customers to gather requirements and working to achieve continuous improvements for all products. The ideal Agile Product Owner will have a background in delivering software applications to the NHS and be able to work across multiple products.
Key Responsibilities of the Agile Product Owner
- Based on internal and external customer needs, describe, prioritize, and communicate product requirements that really matter, ensuring recommended change is aligned to product roadmaps.
- To write customer-centric user stories, prioritize these and manage them in the backlog.
- To work with the strategic product and project manager to establish a vision for delivery and to inform and engage them throughout delivery and implementation.
- To work alongside the strategic product and project manager to develop business cases for product enhancements/continuous improvement and associated pricing strategies.
- To be aware of benefits, realization and overall customer product satisfaction and use this to influence change to ensure the needs of the customer are met.
- To conduct a product handover back to business teams at the end of delivery, which may include presenting benefits and key messages/deliverables by audience as well as facilitate training.
- To be involved in and actively manage product development and provide regular updates to all stakeholders, internal and external.
- To identify and highlight risks and issues and be able to articulate the impact of these on the product or project delivery.
- Undertake product planning and review meetings across internal and external teams and ensure availability for daily scrum meetings, sprint review and sprint refinement meetings.
- Liaise with the scrum master to ensure delivery is on schedule and ensure user stories are clearly understood for a rolling 3 sprints.
- To make informed decisions about appropriate changes and new opportunities for products and services based on market intelligence and internal collaboration.
- To manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, setting realistic expectations and ensuring communication of progress.
Key Experience of the Agile Product Owner
- Must have own transport, and willingness to travel as required.
- Negotiating competing priorities both tactical and strategic
- Software (web) and mobile (iOS & Android) UX and workflow
- Product and service development experience from idea to business as usual
- Experience defining and refining solutions that solve business problems.
- Business as usual maximization
- Experience using DevOps and Aha Product Management software is desirable.
If you are interested in this role then please apply as directed!