Job Profile for Air-Conditioning, Ventilation & Refrigeration Engineer - Mobile - SEL252956
Our client are who are a specialist Air Conditioning and Refrigeration company who are based in South London are recruiting an Air-Conditioning, Ventilation & Refrigeration Engineer to work within London and the South. The Air-Conditioning, Ventilation & Refrigeration Engineer will be reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration maintenance across several sites in and around London, the South and the South East. The role will be mostly Reactive/Repair works but may occasionally (up to 10%) be Planned Maintenance works. All sites will be covering a mixed Commercial portfolio such as Retail, Private & Public sector, Hotel and Leisure, Government Buildings and IT/Data centres.
Air-Conditioning, Ventilation & Refrigeration Engineer - Mobile Position Overview
- Carrying out Reactive and Emergency Callout works on Air Conditioning, Ventilation & Refrigeration equipment
- Carrying out pre-planned repair works on Air Conditioning, Ventilation & Refrigeration equipment.
- Striving for a first time fix approach, with technical assistance available from the Service Manager.
- Ability to assist other Engineers with technical issues if required.
- Opportunity to quickly progress into a senior role.
Air-Conditioning, Ventilation & Refrigeration Engineer - Mobile Position Requirements
- F-Gas City & Guilds 2079.
- Minimum of 2 years field experience.
- Knowledge of Split Air Conditioning Systems.
- Knowledge of VRV's & VRF's.
- Basic knowledge of Ventilation Systems (Kitchen Extract & Air Handling Units)
- Full UK Drivers licence
Air-Conditioning, Ventilation & Refrigeration Engineer - Mobile Position Remuneration
- £35-45k per annum based on 40 hour week
- Door to door travel pay
- Overtime 1.5x
- Company van - personal use
- iPad, Mobile Phone, Credit Card, Uniform, PPE and all specialist tools/equipment
- Learning and development opportunities to allow for career progression
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.