Our client specialises in the hygiene, disinfection and protection of aircrew for the aviation industry and they are looking for an Area Sales Manager within their airline division to join them on a permanent basis at their head office in Paris.
The role offers a permanent contract based in Europe with other excellent benefits such as an uncapped commission scheme, profit share scheme and more.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain existing key accounts whilst identifying and developing relationships with new airline clients within Northern Europe
- Increase company turnover in the airline segment of the aviation industry
- Develop and maintain the corporate image of the group and the groups sister companies
- Negotiate and define prices and sales conditions with customers
- Negotiate contracts
- Collaborate with sales admin internally and the rest of the sales team to maximise every opportunity
- Organise the distribution of samples to prospective clients
- Learn and become an expert in the companies products, be able to demonstrate the products to clients
- Book and attend client meetings on site (at least 40% of your time)
Get in touch with our recruitment team to learn more.
- Experienced Sales Manager to airlines in Europe
- Fluent English
- Right to live and work in France
- Ability / Flexibility to travel at least 40% of the time
- Permanent Contract
- Uncapped Commission
- Profit Share scheme
- AeroProfessional interview
- Client video interview
- Client face to face interview