Area Sales Manager - Minster - Rotherham
At Saint-Gobain people matter to us, and we try to show that every day. As part of this, our aim is to create an enterprising and innovative working environment, where you have the opportunity to learn new skills, and develop your career.
Did you know we have been awarded top UK & Global Employer 7 Years Running!?
Minster, are a specialist insulation, dry lining, fire protection, fa ade, roofing and ceilings solutions distributor. Since 2004, our business has continued to grow, and we now have 27 dedicated branches and distribution facilities working hard to service customers nationwide.
The main purpose of the Area Sales Manager is to maximize area sales potential by increasing product sales to the identified customer segments and by achieving growth in the size of the customer base, through the effective management and development of a portfolio of customers.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
First and foremost, attitude counts for a lot here at Saint-Gobain Although we do require someone with exposure to working in a similar Area Sales Manager role within a manufacturing / distribution environment, we are open to reviewing applications from Area Sales Managers across different sectors as we feel a positive attitude and a commitment to your learning and development are most important. If you haven't worked in this industry, that's okay, we will support your learning to help you develop with us.
- An Area Sales Manager with great relationship building skills with new, core and lapsed customers
- An Area Sales Manager with a strong team ethic who can work well in collaboration with the Branch Internal Sales Support team
- An individual with strong competitive edge, winning attitude with successful sales background
- An individual who has excellent scheduling, presentation and time management skills
'Making the world a better home' - Saint-Gobain's purpose, we have a history spanning more than 350 years and have a responsibility to address the major challenged faced by humanity. We are on a journey to make the world a beautiful and sustainable place to live and have pledged to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050!
Flexible packages designed for you!
We know employees value different things more than others. As well as a great range of standard benefits we understand circumstances in life also change so flexibility through these changes is important. We give employees the ability to change and alter their package to match their needs. This flexibility is self-administered through our on-line employee hub called bubble! (Winner! UK & Ireland 'Best Flexible Benefits Plan' award at the Employee Benefits Awards 2020)
As well as a competitive salary other benefits include
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days' holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your 'pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
Are Minster and Saint-Gobain an inclusive employer?
Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland is home to some of the best known and respected companies in the construction sector including Jewson, British Gypsum, Isover, Weber and Pasquill. We manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all.
We are an equal opportunities employer, we embrace diversity and are on a mission to make our organisation inclusive and accessible to all, we believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
We want to be a business that you'll be proud to work for; one that is committed to improving people's daily life, being responsible, doing the right thing, and to preserving the environment by embedding sustainability in all our businesses.
Apply Now to complete our quick application process and be a part of our future!