We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Nursing Supervior
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) year of recent experience in a supervisory role in a nursing care facility
- Assist in organizing, developing and directing the overall operations of the Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility
- Infection Preventionist certificate preferred
Shift & Wage:
- Full Time Opportunity Available
- Shift Needed: Monday-Friday
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.