Audio Visual (AV) Engineer
Central London | Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AV Engineer to join our client on an initial 3-week contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing support, set-up and events onsite for our client.
- Must have a good spread of IT and AV Technical knowledge with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Set-up Meeting, Conference, and large event Rooms
- Setup projectors, interactive whiteboards, interactive monitors, sound systems, mics etc
- Address incidents that are raised to the AV team and proactively take steps to improve.
- Set-up, connect, and manage video conferencing suites using bridging system
- Support projects such as new build outs, new AV kit implementation etc.
- Must have prior experience with setting up and supporting live streaming events, online streaming platforms (ie YouTube, Twitter etc)
If you're available and interested, then please apply for full details