A firm of Chartered Accountants who work with UK and International businesses are recruiting for a qualified ACCA/ACA Audit Manager in North London.
About the company
Our client offers a bespoke approach with their audit and accounting services which are tailored to the needs of growing businesses, offering them the support they need. They have a passion for delivering cost-effective compliance services and for understanding complex problems and creating innovative and optimal solutions.
About the role
In the role of Audit Manager, you will be:
- Working on a wide range of audit assignments, such as FCA companies SRA,s and Plc s
- Supporting the Audit Partner and providing high levels of service to clients
- Assisting with the planning stage
- Able to liaise with clients, colleagues and the partners to ensure seamless delivery
- Managing Audit and Accounts assignments
- Conducting file reviews
About the responsibilities
Our client is looking for someone with drive and enthusiasm who would like to progress their career and who can display unquestionable integrity, excellent verbal and written communication, strong logical and analytical skills. As Audit Manager you will:
- Act as a leadership role model and display great drive
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration skills which are essential to manage your own team, liaise with senior management and a range of stakeholders at all levels
- Be required to prepare and deliver presentations as needed for senior management or external stakeholders
As with all audit roles, excellent Insight and Integrity is required to be successful.
As Audit Manager you will be a passionate, talented, and determined individual experienced in the field of audit. In order to be successful for this position, you will be ACA or ACCA qualified and have audit exposure gained at a reputable firm of Chartered Accountants. You will have / be:
- Experience of working at a managerial level within an Audit team
- Demonstrable experience of managing a portfolio of clients
Committed to providing exceptional customer service and building effective working relationships with clients
- Experienced in leading audits from planning to completion
- A strong understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards
- Worked with a range of commercial clients and be familiar with multiple audit software packages, in particular CCH and ProAudit, Mercia
- Worked on complex consolidation accounts
- Experience in using Iris accounts software without supervision
About the rewards
The role of Audit Manager offers a warm welcome and a generous remuneration package, including:
- A salary £70,000 to £100,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Yearly salary review
- Opportunity for career development
- Discretionary Bonus offered subject to meeting KPI s that will mutually be agreed
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising the role of Audit Manager on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Accountants, accountancy, audit, auditor,