Azure SME - Fully Remote - £50,000 - £80,000
My client is hiring for numerous Azure SME's to join a brand-new team that will be working with customers throughout their journey from Presales and into Operation Delivery. The Azure SME would also provide guidance and support on technical architecture, cost optimization, security, and governance principles.
The Azure SME will work with customers journeys to designing technical solutions which are secure, to conform to best practice and operational support which need to align effectively with the customers overall IT strategies. The Azure SME needs to Develop and deliver Cloud Plan for each customer identifying outcomes, motivations and identifying funding opportunities.
This opportunity is fully remote with hubs available all around the UK. You need to have extensive experience within Azure environment.
The Cloud Specialist responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Pre-Sales team in Azure opportunities
- Working with customers through their journey end to end.
- Designing technical solutions, conform the best practice and operational support standards and which align effectively with the customers overall IT strategy
- Deploying solution on Azure
- Engage with customer stakeholders and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track, and measure the overall impact of Azure to an organization.
- Use Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework to plan a customer's journey to the cloud
- Azure migrations, Azure Compute, Azure Networking, Azure Identity, Azure PaaS components
- Enterprise Mobility + Security, ASR, OMS, VPN Networking
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- PowerShell/Azure CLI/Azure Resource Manager
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Linux Server
- On-premises Datacenter and management.
If you have the above experience and want to play a pivotal role in the growth of the business operations, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Asfand Khan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).