Would you be interested in working as a backend software developer for a prestigious Mayfair brand name who not only attract the most high-profile clients globally, but also then aim to give back and lead the way in responsible gaming?
Our client are the most prestigious gambling company in the world, located in Mayfair, London. But not only do they aim to make money, they also aim to go above and beyond their requirements in ensuring responsible gaming from their punters. They are unique in their championing of affordability checks, and they actively reject deposits that break their checks. They also invest far above the industry standard in campaigns that aim to ensure people practise responsible gambling, and do not let it become a problem.
Reason for the role:
Our client invested heavily in new cloud-based technology implementations during the Covid period and this new backend software developer role has been created in order to continue creating the next generation of technology innovations.
Your development will range from database development, to implementation of APIs to talk between front and back end, to implementation of third-party platforms (currently implementing one with PHP), such as new gaming options, to improving the bespoke in house games, and continuing the development of the web and mobile apps which allow customers to have an all in one experience across online and on premises gaming, whilst also receiving their complimentary bonuses, and being able to spend on concierge services from hotel stays, to golf days, to football tickets and more.
What we need to see from applicants:
- Some experience of other backend technologies such as NodeJS and PHP
- Preferably with Strapi, but not necessary
- Some cloud experience would be beneficial
- Preferably some experience with SSRS reports
- £55k - £70k salary
- Remote working
- Significant additional benefits ranging from golf days, to family trips to Chessington World of Adventures, to theatre and other events.
- Free food and drink in the on-site executive chef lead restaurant should you choose to go to the prestigious Mayfair offices