Build Engineer - Jenkins, Azure DevOps
We are currently recruiting for a Build Engineer with skills in Jenkins and Azure DevOps for one of the UK's leading financial services organisations.
We are looking for engineers with passion, creativity, determination and enthusiasm that will help our client uncover the best ways of delivering value in the future. Right now their technology stack includes app development in Swift and Kotlin, Server Side work in Node and .NET Core, and infrastructure in Kubernetes and Terraform - but what will you suggest they use for the future?
They understand that learning is essential to grow as engineers, so they will provide access to Pluralsight and Degreed courses, together with subscriptions to developer portals, regular training courses, and the time that you need to learn. There are plenty of opportunities for you to teach, too.
For the role of Build Engineer, we expect you to have skills in some of the following:
- Scripted build and release pipelines using technologies like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, CircleCI or BuildKite
- A good knowledge and understanding of Git and in particular GitHub
- Microservice development in languages such as Node, C# or Java
- The ability to understand (and debug) complex systems
- Good communication skills - and good listening skills, too
- It's a real plus if you've worked with API-level testing, observability, and infrastructure technology like Kubernetes
In return as a Build Engineer, you will get access to the following benefits:
- A personal pension - if you put in 7% of your salary, the company will top up by a further 16%
- Up to 2 days of paid volunteering a year
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- A great selection of additional benefits through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to an annual performance related bonus
- Access to training to help you develop and progress your career
- 25 days holiday
If this sounds of interest and you are keen to hear more then please apply online today for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age