Work from Home Work Arrangement:
Work from Home Relocation assistance:
: will be considered/provided for this opportunity within our company guidelines. Pay Range:
$63,100 - $117,100 Bonus Potential:
5% Requisition #:
70144 The Role at a Glance:
An exciting Business Analyst position has recently opened in the Chief Risk Office (CRO) Technology team. We are looking for candidates that have a passion for analyzing business processes, developing system requirements, and working with our development team to build, enhance and maintain critical risk systems, modeling frameworks, databases, and business analytics.
This role is a unique opportunity to be part of Lincolns best in class Risk Management program that implements the latest technologies and concepts (PowerBI, Tableau, data lakes, serverless applications, microservices, CI/CD) to manage market, operational and enterprise risks. Join a highly collaborative, and high functioning team who partner with internal and external teams (IT, Annuities, Life, and RPS lines of business) and use your skills to develop requirements, manage projects and software releases of our proprietary in-house applications. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for: Must- haves:
- Gathering and documenting business information, application functionality and workflow requirements, including process flow diagrams using UML/BPMN/ERD with Visio or Lucid.
- Conceptualizing complex system solutions before full details are known. Ensuring systems are designed, developed, and implemented from a business point of view.
- Adhering to Agile and Scrum principles, SOX and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) controls through planning, execution, release management, and monitoring of project plans, project dashboards, backlog, epics, user stories, issues, and reports.
- Organizing and facilitating meetings between business end users and CRO technology stakeholders, keeping meeting minutes, and providing status reporting on assigned projects.
- Developing and executing test plans to ensure accurate development of system changes from a business and functional perspective.
- Developing and demonstrating a familiarity with assigned business areas products, services and processes. Possesses solid business workflow and relevant interface system and/or administrative system knowledge.
- Ensuring data integrity and develops procedures for increasing the quality and accuracy of information from multiple data sources.
- 3 - 5+ years of experience as a business systems analyst or equivalent position
- 3 years of experience with Finance or other IT related role
- 3+ years of experience requirements development including Process Analysis, Business Requirements Documents and Functional Requirements Documents
- Experience developing requirements for system, validation, quality controls, and data governance processes.
- Proven experience using MS Excel, data query tools such as SQL, and testing methodologies.
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and project management skills, able to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment, with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative style.
- Experience leading meetings, maintaining written status reports.
- Experience in full lifecycle of a project, from inception, design, implementation to release management and support.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
Whats it like to work here?
- Knowledge of annuities, life insurance products, stock markets, derivatives, asset types, and other financial concepts.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies.
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future. Whats in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits ()
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis. Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
Prior work or industry experience.
Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
Unique skills About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes
magazine as well as one of Newsweeks
Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive () environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook () , Twitter () , LinkedIn (+financial%2Cidx%3A3-1-3&trk=tyah) , and Instagram () . Sign up for email alerts at Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious. Additional Information
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
. click apply for full job details