C# .NET Developer Risk & PnL - Investment Banking
C# .NET developer for PnL Explain team. Applications include a large-scale data warehouse for Risk and PnL and web based application for Front Office reporting and sign-off.
- Expert level knowledge of C#/.NET Framework, with knowledge of programming patterns and developing in a multi-threaded environment.
- Experience of developing Desktop based User Interfaces in WinForms, DevExpress.
- Experience of working with SQL Server databases and TSQL development, SAP IQ development experience would be beneficial
- Substantial software engineering and development experience - track record of designing and implementing complex software systems.
This role is for a C# .NET Developer to work as part of the PnL Explain development team, covering applications including a large-scale data warehouse for Risk and PnL data as well as a web based application for Front Office reporting and sign-off.
The candidate is expected to:
- Participate in all areas of the Agile Scrum life cycle, including:
- Working with users to define user stories
- Developing well structured code, including unit tests where appropriate.
- Participating in Code Reviews and Testing code before release to production
- 3rd line support.
- Take ownership of specific projects related to any of the applications managed by the team.
- Help to implement and maintain a DevOps pipeline for the systems belonging to the team, including continuous build and deployment as well as proper artefact management.
- Work on improving the software engineering process by implementing modern patterns for code management and review.
- Mentoring other team members on software engineering and development best practices and helping to improve the knowledge of the entire team.
- Help to re-factor the existing code-base where appropriate to improve maintenance and or performance of the existing platform.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location