Highly motivated and professionalCase Managersought for our New LondonAICwhich serves as an essential resource for clients who were formerly involved or may be in jeopardy of being involved in the justice system and are now in the community. The Case Manager works with the client by providing not only a safe space to explore challenges but also provides guidance to find housing assistance, assists with finding basic needs such as food and clothing and the ability to meet many parole requirements. The Case Management Team consists of Case Managers, Intervention Specialists, and Job Developerswho work collaboratively to track client goals, facilitate evidence based curricula, and link clients with essential services in the community to support success.Training is provided for all essential duties as well as continuing education to help support career advancement and skill acquisition. Well suited candidates are ready to work in a multifaceted and fast paced environment as well as work collaboratively with clients and co-workers.
Schedule:M/W/F 9am-5pm T/TH 12pm-8pm
Community Solutions Inc. (CSI) is a nonprofit organization that promotes the responsible citizenship, accountability, and well-being of individuals and families involved, or at risk of involvement, in the child welfare, juvenile justice, or criminal justice system. Since CSIs founding in 1962, it has been a pioneer in the community-based service. We have been delivering supervision, treatment, and comprehensive individualized services to help clients interact more effectively in their communities and become productive citizens. Using this plan we built the first ever halfway house in New England which has now been replicated and grown to almost 50 programs in 9 states. For over 50 years, CSI has been building upon its successful foundations and has been expanding its services to serve thousands of adults, youth, and families each year.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Complete assessments
- Facilitate feedback and creation of ISP
- DOC/BOPcase management sessions
- Submit weekly progress reports for the first (6) six weeks and bi-weekly progress reports
- Home confinement clients: Collect and review phone records on a monthly basis to ensure compliance with the SOW.
- Complete and submit discharge plan for BOP and DOC client 60 days before scheduled release date.
- Record all sessions with clients
- Actively participate in quality assurance review session and apply new strategies and techniques presented.
- Actively participate in PRT meetings by presenting new clients assessments and ISP, updates on clients nearing discharge
- Make recommendations to the supervisor for corrective action as required and monitor on an ongoing basis.
- Assist clients with obtaining birth certificate and social security card.
- On a monthly basis collect and make copies of the clients bank records to ensure it balances with our financial records.
- Secure urines from same sex clients and complete all required paperwork
- Monitor case load to ensure all urines and Breathalyzer tests are randomly requested and secured
- Serve as a role model to clients and staff modeling pro-social behaviors.
- Bachelors degree and one year experience in case management or similar field. Education may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage and develop collaborations with community agencies.
- Previous assessment experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- COVID19 vaccination or a negative test prior to start.
CSI offers great benefits which include:
- Two (2) weeks vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) weeks accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick time (7 days accrual basis), floating holiday time (4 days/year).
- Medical and Dental plans.
- Voluntary plan options for: Vision, FSA, voluntary STD, Accident, Hospital, Life insurance and AD&D.
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with automatic enrollment and a company match of 100% up to 4% of your contribution.
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year service.
- Ongoing training.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.