Drive and Thrive - Professional Driving that Fits Your Life
We hope your driving career continues to be a long and a safe one. As you make decisions about your career, consider professional driving that fits your life with RIS
About Foundation Building Materials - RIS
- Possess valid Class A or B CDL.
- Minimum 1-year consistent commercial driving experience.
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- The ability to inspect trucks daily and verify that they are loaded and secured properly when leaving the facility in accordance with Company and D.O.T. standards.
- The ability to unload, protect, move, and stage materials as specified by customer directive.
- Strong Customer Service
- A safe driving record
- Basic understanding and knowledge of operation of boom trucks, piggy-back trucks, box trucks, and fork trucks.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of building materials
- Support our company values in the stated areas of Safety, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Integrity, and being a Company of Choice for both employees and customers.
- Dependable and great work ethic
- Must be able to pass E-Verify and Drug Screen
- Other duties may be assigned
Foundation Building Materials (FBM) is a leading North American distributor of building materials focused on meeting and exceeding the needs of local construction trades with best-in-class products and services. Based in California, FBM has more than 4,500 employees in more than 250 locations across the U.S. and Canada. FBM's core values - safety first, a focus on customers and team members, honesty and integrity - form the foundation for an outstanding customer experience that is recognized across the industry.
FBM promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace with respect to all categories protected under applicable State and Federal law.