We are looking for individuals who are keen to use their creativity to deliver high quality, child focused practices which ensure the best outcomes for Child in Need/Child Protection and their families.
We are looking for a Team Manager to join Long Term CP/CIN Team.
Location - Greater Manchester
Pay rate - £45PH
Your key responsibilities will include:
- You will manage a busy team of experienced social workers to deliver effective services undertaking child in need plans, child protection and care proceedings work. You will report directly to the Head of Service, Safeguarding and Care Planning Teams.
- To systemic practice, with a focus on building relationships with children and families, understanding context and family dynamics, and reflectively learning together, always improving how we work.
- As a member of our wider management team, we will make sure you have access to support, continuing professional development and training opportunities to continually improve your practice and advance your career.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
- SWE Registered
- Must have at least two years of experience managing Children's Team
- Require UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare services delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- PAYE payroll option with addition benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation Which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010