Cloud Technical Lead is required by this leading professional services business as they expand their function and put in more structure, created through growth. With a mix of strategic infrastructure and project work, along with supporting the team in a hands-on capacity, you will manage technical change and improve processes. You'll act as the Lead on moving on moving the existing onsite workloads into their Azure Tenant, liaising with internals business stakeholders, Microsoft and other providers.
You'll apply Cloud best practice to enable security, scalability, big data and M&A integrations.
Ideally you can demonstrate experience across -
- Technical Lead on Cloud projects within an Infrastructure team
- Enterprise level solution delivery
- Cloud database
- Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes and any Blue-Green beneficial
- Cloud policies, security and platform scalability
- Liaison with internal stakeholders, members of the wider business, external 3rd party providers and your peers, so clear communication and the ability to write technical documentation will be expected.
- Office 365 migrations, datacentre networking and migration to Azure
- Azure security architecture
- IDEs, Integration & Scanning tools (VS, VS Code, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar Qube, etc)
- Atlassian toolset - Jira, Confluence, Git, etc
This represents a great opportunity to really progress your career into formal team management as the function grows, please contact me for a full job spec and detailed conversation about the role and opportunities there in the future.