We are looking for a Cost Accounting Manager to work for our client. The ideal candidate will align with the responsibilities and qualifications below.
- Manage a team of cost accountants and maximize efficiency
- Improve and create KPIs for the business to facilitate decisions, including manufacturing variance, inventory, manufacturing site reporting, and product line reporting
- Compile and analyze project costs providing explanations for variances between actuals and estimates
- Drive continuous financial improvement through gross profit analysis, inventory analysis, new product, and discontinuance analysis, and spending analysis.
- Provide leadership and support to the cost accounting team
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned or requested
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 4 years of accounting experience
- Working knowledge of setting standard costs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills