Job Title: Credit Conroller ( based in the accounts team ) - HYBRID ROLE!
Salary: 24,000 plus 10% annual bonus
Location: Central London - 4 days in the office and 1 day working from home
One of our largest property establishments is offering a fantastic new role for an organised Credit Controller to join their vibrant team. This role will be working alongside the Revenue Finance Manager & Customer Accounts Supervisor to commit to the debt collection plans and processes.
The right candidate for the team will be supporting the Revenue Finance team with the implementation and adaption of strategies to successfully deliver against targets in arrears. To review and amend customer ledger accounts where appropriate and to ensure financial data is accurate and up to date.
This company offer a clear progression plan and have a history of promoting from within the organisation.
- Conduct arrears conversations with customers to secure collection of overdue monies whilst upholding high standards of company customer service
- Explain financial statements to customers helping them to understand their current balance and any action they need to take
- Support the Customer Accounts Manager in keeping customer financial data accurate and up to date
- Ensure that the Customer Accounts Team is following Stages 1-4 of the AR Process effectively.
- Support Revenue Finance Team in implementing and adapting plans to successfully deliver against targets in arrears, debt and revenue reconciliation.
- Support Revenue Finance Manager to promote best practice across the portfolio and ensure that operational processes are compliant with company policies.
- Communicate with confidence and clarity particularly in situations of difficult negotiation
- Hybrid working offered once trained
- Bonus Scheme
- Annual leave
- Experience in a finance based customer service role
- Proven track record in delivering strong results against arrears/debt targets
- Experience of developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Intermediate skills in the use of business operating systems including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good organisational approach to work
- An analytical mind together with good attention for detail.
- Experience of working in a student environment
- Experience of business partnering across operations
If this would be something of interest, please apply for this position!