Data Engineer£435 per day inside ir352 month contractRemote working + Onsite travelKey Role Responsibilities
- Strong experience with SSIS and SSAS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPivot, SRSS, Excel (with Embedded Pivot Tables and macros) Some SQLs experience.
- You really know your way around database technology and data reporting tools.
- Knowledge of database storage, collection, and aggregation models, techniques and technologies and the ability to apply such methods to solve business problems Knowledge of structured problem-solving assignments.
- Excellent project management and people management.
- Collect, aggregate, store and reconcile data from multiple sources, helping to design and build data pipelines, streams, reporting tools, data generators, and a whole range of tools to provide information and insight.
- Support the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance and performing needs assessments, as well as delivering data warehouse and storage architectures.
- Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures
- Customize data storage and extraction, data mining, database architecture, metadata and repository creation Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
For further information please contact (see below)