Salt has partnered with a leading financial services business, who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for 3 months. You will join a team of 3 in the Marketing function.
You will join a global business that focuses on business strategy, operational excellence and improvement, technology transformation and digitisation, international regulatory compliance, risk, finance and control, leadership, talent and cultural transformation.
You will manage key corporate marketing channels; for the creation and execution of digital marketing campaigns, the development of marketing automation processes and for supporting all parts of the business with advice over content for, and usage of, digital marketing channels and campaigns.
To apply you must have worked in a B2B Marketing role previously.
- Manage Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, YouTube. SharePoint elements - including the Marketing zone, brand assets, staff photos and staff bio folders
- Create & Upload content to the corporate website and social media channels and Paid posts
- Manage budgets for digital campaign spends
- Line management responsibility for any junior members of staff including interns.
- Hands-on experience with planning and delivering marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills & team work
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, social media channels (organic and paid posts), CRM, WordPress.