All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The community you'll be caring for:
The role you'll contribute:
Performs diagnostic procedures to assess cardiac structures and hemodynamics in accordance with accepted protocols as directed by physicians.
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Sets up and adjusts all cardiac imaging equipment and manually maneuvers transducers to perform exams.
- Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures.
- Performs routine and complex studies and assists physician in a variety of imaging procedures.
- Recognizes significant structures, artifacts, pathology and equipment limitations.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiac Sonographer credentialed from the Competency & Credentialing Institute (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. For new graduates ARDMS desired and required after 2 years of employment. For experienced echo sonographer, ARDMS required.