Emergency Medicine opening in Madisonville, Texas.
For a limited time, take part in our Physician Loan Payback Program or $150K Super Bonus Offering!
Let US take care of your student loans OR elect a $150K super bonus so you may focus your energy on caring for patients. Rather than participating in the standard ten-year federal payback program, we are offering a USACS Physician Loan Payback Program at over 80 locations nationwide. Doesn t fit your needs? Choose the $150K super bonus and use the money however you d like. Both options will assuredly help to get you to financial freedom faster.
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
CHI St. Joseph Madison Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital and Level IV trauma center in Madisonville, TX, providing comprehensive care in a general acute care hospital setting. The facility offers inpatient as well as outpatient services in emergency care, therapy and athletic injuries, and more. Madison St. Joseph offers imaging services during normal business hours, and in some cases after hours and on weekends. The hospital recently earned its certification as a Level III Stroke Care Facility. Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 7,000
- ED Beds: 5
- Patients/Hour: 0.9
- Admission Rate: 1.5%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Stroke Certification: Level III
- Coverage: 12- and 24-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, or BC/BP in a primary specialty (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) with recent experience and current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- Documentation: Picis CPOE EMR
Centrally located, Madisonville is within a few hours of most major Texas cities including Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio and is just 30 minutes from Bryan/College Station. Whether enjoying the amenities at Lake Madison, playing golf, or shopping for antiques, you will find a great community with small town values and an excellent school system. Madison County is a great place to raise a family, build business interests, or retire to the country and enjoy the slow pace and fresh air. Benefits:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group