Are you an experienced EA with senior level team admin support? With experiences with diary Management, expense management, itinerary planning, travel (including visa s) and working using all Microsoft packages?
If in addition you have financial services or similar sector experiences, we really would like to hear from you. Note, you must be available to start work within a week or two and be free to interview w/c 28th November.
Please read on Who you will be working for
Our client is a global financial services business located in The City. What would you be doing?
As EA you will have flexibility to primary support x3 senior executives as well as a wider team as required.
The role will include working across time zones, travel booking internationally, meeting coordination, Microsoft packages usage, expense management, management of ever-changing diaries and any other business administration when required. About You
What s in it for you?
- Hold at least 5 years relevant experience within a similar position, ideally within Financial Services.
- Strong organisational skills are required in this hands-on role.
- An ability to pro-actively manage and plan your own workload and time.
- Strong Microsoft skills (including PowerPoint, Word and Excel) essential.
- Proven experience in a similar financial services role essential.
- Experience in coordinating travel and diary management is essential.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Exceptional and advanced computer literacy and Outlook skills are essential.
- Exceptional communication skills and capability.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
This is an exciting position for someone with great time management, experienced with independent working and able to efficiently support at the senior level.
Our client is offering great benefits such as flexible hybrid working model, attending in office as and when required (possibly up to twice per week), flexibility to manage your 9am-5pm around work commitments, medical insurance, income protection, life insurance, enhanced pension and 25 days annual leave.
The EA position is permanent, paying £50,000pa-£55,000 pa (depending on experience).
You must be available to start work within a week or two and be free for interview w/c 28th November How to apply
To apply for the EA position, please click on the Apply button below.