A specialist among specialists, Experis brings together companies and exceptional talent. Experis is offering IT resourcing, project solutions and managed services, and enables organizations to cultivate individuals and teams prepared for the digital age. Our expert consultants can truly partner clients. With their industry expertise, they analyse client needs in-depth and offer innovative solutions. They attract, assess and place specialist profiles and help them build dynamic careers, as Experis employees, as freelancers or as direct hires for the client. Our success is built on our ability to implement solutions for our clients that accelerate growth and increase productivity.
The Business Manager is responsible for implementing the regional go to market strategy in collaboration with his/her team as well in professional resourcing as in consulting services. He/She works within the ManpowerGroup context, according to the tactical plan and the operational priorities as defined by the Director.
As a trusted Team Leader, you support, coach, motivate each member in order to achieve your target. For this role, you will be located in the Antwerp offices with regular travel to our Head Office in Woluwe.Main tasks/responsibilities
Team related processes:
- Mobilizing different kinds of talents for a common goal and priority.
- Directly coaches and develops consultants towards higher performance.
- Manages effectively but honestly, with the right level of firm yet warm authority.
- Set up a positive and constructive mindset within the team
Client related processes:
- Identifies /develops new business opportunities within a client- or market-related scope.
- Engages in tendering, implementation, and day to day delivery operations.
- Take care of the networking sales and upselling where possible
- Applies the client for life and solution selling methodologies within the business domain.
Candidate related processes:
- Ensure the team proposes the best candidate experience of the market
- Elevate co-worker speech to build long term relationships with candidates
- Organizes sourcing processes within legal and ethical context.
- Organizes and operates consultants follow up in close alignment with HR policy
- Is responsible for the P&L of the team
- Balances cost and investments against business performance, delivering the required results in terms of total profit value and percentages.
- Delegates and executes the required admin processes (financial work streams, admin work streams etc .) to allow maximum focus on the core business processes.
Sales related competencies:
- Commercial Thinking
- Achievement & Result Orientation
Task related competencies: Operational excellence
- Motivating others (Coaching)
- Stress resistant
- Communication skills
- Impact and influence
- Creating winning relationships
- Cost conscious
- Administration and accuracy
- Bachelor or Master degree level
- Active knowledge of FR or/and DU / ENG
- Subject matter expertise
- Inspiring sales culture and result oriented
- Strong people related skills
- Strong verbal, presentation-related and written communication skills
- Proven hands-on track record in contracting
"We care - we share - we dare"
, a Manpower Group brand, we believe in the power of inclusiveness and collaboration between colleagues, candidates and customers. We stimulate our talents to grow in a learning environment where innovation and courageous risk-taking is key. This way people can create their own business, stand out and are rewarded for their performance.
4 reasons why to join the Experis family:
- Great place to work!
People, knowledge and innovation is in our blood. We are an inclusive and ethical company with a strong entrepreneurship DNA. You will work in a dynamic, team minded environment, continuously improving our skills by sharing our successes and best practices. We do all this with great portion of FUN and inspiring incentives. You can be yourself and benefit from flexible working hour for the perfect work-life balance.
- Strong Learning culture
We help you to grow by offering a clear learning plan, intensive coaching and access to our own e-learning platform. Within our philosophy "There's no growth without trial & error" you also receive a lot of liberty to learn by Doing, Fail, Learn, Succeed!
- Career Opportunities
At Experis, we find it very important to invest in our Talents and promote internal mobility. In our growing and international environment, you will receive opportunities to develop your career and expand your international network by participating to cross boarder initiatives across Europe.
- Attractive Benefits
Next to a competitive base salary, you receive the full package including a company car, meal vouchers, insurances, on top of that you can benefit from an attractive commission system based on your performance. We also offer a flexible income plan allowing you to improve the net value of your bonusses.