The Fitter will be joining one of Dublin's leading automation and security companies, for some 34 years, at the heart of innovation and technology within this rapidly evolving industry sector. Ideally, they are looking for an all-rounder, within experience fitting gates, barriers, bollards, etc.
The Fitter will be responsible for the installation and maintenance on all aspects of gates and barriers, doors, bollards, and associated controls. The Fitter will require civil works experience along with welding and fabrication and mechanical Knowledge.
* Installing gates, barriers, doors, bollards, etc.
* Ensure that all parts are booked out of stores correctly
* Maintain a proper level of van stock
* Ensure that all information on jobs is captured accurately and in real-time
* Highlight any issues or overruns to your manager
* Deliver a professional service to clients on-site
* Liaise with the helpdesk on any issues and supporting them technically
* Deal with enquiries positively and quickly.
* Communicate with customers on a regular basis.
* Identify any potential new business, through communication.
* Continuously strive to improve or exceed our service standards
The fitter will need to be physically fit with a good understanding of civils along with fabrication & welding skills. Ideally based in Dublin, flexible attitude, must be willing to travel and cover overtime.
* On-call allowance €250 per week (If required to be on-call)
* Company Vehicle (Private Usage)
* Earning potential up to €50,000
* Premium overtime
* Working Hours 40
* On-call rota 1 in 6
* In-house training provided
To apply for this role or to be considered for future roles, please call our recruitment team, upload or forward your CV and someone will be in touch shortly