Front End Developer/Engineer - Remote - Up to 60K DOE - London
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to 60K DOE
Nearest tube station: Oxford Circus; Piccadilly Circus; Charing Cross
Tues/Weds in Office/Remote
Front End Developer with Skills in UX (React, Node.JS, UX).
We have a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a Front End Engineer/Developer to join an existing small team at a pivotal period in their development. This is an outstanding firm to work with because it has made large financial investments and has a culture of innovation.
You'll be working in one of the UK's most innovative, interesting, and forward-thinking work environments.
Settled across the UK and Germany, the Client offers over 50 flexible design-led work-spaces, the majority of which are located in London. The architecture of each Workstation responds to the history and location of the building, with a focus on generating landmark characteristics.
They provide a combination of private offices that may accommodate 1 to 2,000 people, as well as co-working memberships, relaxing lounge areas, meeting rooms, and event space rental, allowing businesses of all sizes to thrive, from start-ups to multinationals.
The Front End element of the role is developing and building tools in React and bringing the website into service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You have strong skill-set including React and/or React Native
- You have skills in UX
- Validating UX Designs
- Working with UX Designers
- Spotting UX Errors
- Component Libraries (Migrating to Drupal)
- You have experience with Node/Node.js and supporting build tools
- Ideally you will have some Back End skills although this is not essential (Website Developed in Drupal).
- You're collaborative with strong communication skills
- Cloud - Azure
- You have knowledge of Serverless Infrastructures (LAMBDA)
- You have experience building tools in React/SDK
Nice to Haves:
- UX Experience
- PHP (Twig)
Our Client is committed to creating incredible work environments. They know part of that is supporting you every day. Which is why we offer a range of benefits to help make life that little bit more joyful.
Some Amazing Benefits:
- Discount - 40% discount off food and drink at our cafes.
- Deliveroo Discounts and Many More
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Manor House Gym Discount
- Staff Parties
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Leave
Please apply to this advert or email your CV
Applicant must be based in the UK.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.