Full Stack Python Developer
My client is a growing Security Consultancy who delivers security services to a broad range of clients, who include prestigious FTSE 100 companies, and have a wealth of knowledge and experience in this market. They are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Python Developer to join their growing team. This role is key in delivering IT security to their clients, ensuring that they are compliant and secure.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Development and Integration of user-facing elements
- Implementation of security and data protection best practices
- Integration of data layer solutions?
- Direct involvement with clients to gather requirements and deliver top quality service.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing full-stack code using Python and industry standard Python frameworks
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Solid grasp of multi-threading in Python and developing API's
- Familiar with cloud environments AWS/Azure.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, Servers, and environments
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Usage of CICD processes including the integration of security & quality tooling
- Experience in working within modern application development and engineering teams using DevOps & Agile methodologies.
- Education: BSc (MSc preferred) in computer science, cyber-security or a related field including engineering, mathematics, and other STEM subjects
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
Scot Lewis Associates Ltd is acting as an employment business.