Cobalt is working on a client-side opportunity for a growing real estate investment brand that is intent on disrupting the property management world by rejecting the stale, stagnant, laissez-faire status quo and instead offering a transformational service for their customers. With ESG at the heart of all they do, our client is seeking their first General Manager for an asset that is due to undergo significant transformation and proactive investment. You'll be tasked with overseeing a programme of upgrades to a commercial office development whilst bringing together a community-led approach to bringing your tenants together into a top-tier total-FM service delivery.
Our client is a fast-growing, heavily backed brand that is looking for people who dare to do things differently to join them on their long-term journey, making this a unique platform for your long-term progression and growth as a Facilities professional.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking inventory of the existing FM provision within the building and highlighting possible action points for improved service delivery;
- Overseeing the management of numerous CAPEX projects and refurbishments;
- Setting and managing the service charge budget;
- Alongside the UK Head of FM tendering for hard and soft service FM partners, managing their performance against SLA and KPI agreements;
- Leading the on-site teams for reception, security, and cleaning;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK health & safety legislation, ensuring risk is managed proactively;
- Promoting sustainability and environmental initiatives wherever possible;
- Overseeing the management of on-site placemaking initiatives and pop-up events where necessary;
- Building a lasting relationship with key tenant representatives.
Our client is looking for a passionate and visionary building manager who relishes the chance to see their vision for 21st-century building management brought to life. Prior experience in managing an entire building or portfolio is essential, as is an IOSH qualification as a minimum. Service charge budget experience is highly desirable, whilst you will be able to demonstrate a track record in providing first-rate FM customer service previously.
If you are interested please apply immediately with your CV as this role may well interview and appoint before the closing date of this advert