Google Analytical Technical Consultant - Permanent
Location: Central London
Are you an expert in Google Analytics, looking for the next significant step in your career? Do you have experience working with Analytics360 or Optimize?
Working with Google Marketing & Cloud Platforms who help clients leverage the power of Google's Marketing and Cloud platforms to transform their marketing organisations and accelerate growth within the media space.
You'll be an expert on Analytics360 and secondary technologies to ensure that the client remains one of Google's most trusted Partners. Have the ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them to clients and interact with internal and external project management teams.
- Demonstrate skill in digital marketing, web analytics and a solid understanding of Google Marketing Platform
- Increase performance of analytics and optimization capabilities
- Support other members of the team including Business Development, Account Management etc.
- Work closely with Business Managers to identify opportunities for the business to sell other technologies, services etc.
- Identify and improve processes and frameworks.
- Certification and minimum of 5 years' experience with a focus on Google Analytics, Analytics 360 or Google Tag Manager
- User knowledge of other Google Marketing Platform Technologies
- Ability to deliver upon analytical and experience optimization solutions
- Ability to advise and execute measurement strategies, data analysis with skill to provide insights
- Providing optimization recommendations
- Experience with A/B testing and personalization using Google Optimize/Optimize360
What's next? If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.