Knowledge Services, a Fishers-based consulting and technology company, is currently hiring a Government Procurement Specialist!
This role is responsible for the successful adoption of StateRAMP recognition and requirements for Government Members, from initially meeting requirements through successful authorization.
Join Knowledge Services and experience why we have been voted a "Best Places to Work in Indiana" for the past SIX years. We combine service and technology to deliver impactful solutions to our clients nationwide. As a Knowledge Services team member, you will experience first-hand our exceptional culture, great benefits, and laid-back environment. We take a personal approach to your career search and welcome the opportunity for a further conversation. This role offers a remote work environment.
- Serves as key point of contact for Government Member inquiries regarding implementation of StateRAMP
- Develop and deliver implementation guidance and resources to Government Members
- Works closely with internal teams and strategic partners to facilitate an excellent experience for StateRAMP Members
- Communicate effectively with Government Members via virtual meetings and email communication
- Manages HubSpot CRM to maintain correct contact information and pipeline reporting
- Attend StateRAMP Committee Meetings to share reporting on current Government Members
- Contribute to development of resources and process improvement
- Works with internal teams to manage listings and announcements of new and current Government Members
- Collaborates with team to inform and implement strategic goals
Knowledge Services strives to offer an environment that provides our employees with the right balance between work and family. Perks and Benefits include:
- Government procurement experience required
- Project management experience required
- 2+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in cybersecurity and government service
- Remote work flexibility
- Brand new HQ office full of amenities (gym, rec room, coffee bars, bike room)
- Personal, modern work stations with standing desks and top of the line technology
- Mindful environment with touchless door entry and hospital grade air filtration system
- Comprehensive health insurance including dental and vision coverage
- Company funded life insurance
- Very generous company provided 401k match program (Roth and Traditional options)
- Established Wellness Program with quarterly monetary participation awards
- Competitive PTO schedule
- Extra PTO day during your birthday month and work anniversary month
- Maternity/Paternity Benefits
established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each persons endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service. Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Knowledge Services does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. People with disabilities, veterans, and military families are encouraged to apply.