Group Internal Auditor (Technology) - Dublin
A multinational technology company is currently searching for a Group Internal Auditor based in Dublin. You will join a high performing team whose mission is to help the company achieve its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control, and governance processes
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a broad understanding of the areas of financial, operational, compliance and market risk affecting the Group and to examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of risk management and internal control as operated by the Group.
- Managing and carrying out audit reviews in our businesses covering a broad range of topics including planning the audit, reviewing the key risks, processes and controls in the business and agreeing audit findings with subsidiary management.
- Preparing high quality written reports and making clear recommendations to deliver robust and value adding feedback to senior management at Group, divisional and subsidiary level, and present reports to the Executive Risk Committee.
- Assisting in pre- and post-acquisition review work, and special investigations as requested by the Head of Group Internal Audit.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to subsidiary management with regard to the Group's risk management policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the rest of the Group Internal Audit team, which is a dynamic and highly collaborative team.
- Qualified accountant, either straight from practice or with industry experience.
- Experience auditing financial reporting and internal control environments, completing risk assessments, walkthroughs, identifying control and process gaps, assessing actions and remediation plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven record of successfully working within teams and with the stature to quickly command the confidence and respect of the Senior Executive team in DCC and the very experienced senior management teams in the operating subsidiaries.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with the ability to fully understand and support the maximization of all the component characteristics of complex businesses to drive maximum shareholder value.
- Practical, pragmatic and hard-working with the flexibility and mobility required for the role.
- A demonstrable record of success and of taking initiatives successfully.
- Highly experienced with the Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in one other language, preferably French or German, but this is not
What's on offer
- Salary of €55,000 - €65,000 + Bonus & Benefits
- Hybrid working model
- International travel opportunities
Apply now to be considered!