Gynecology opening in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
We are currently looking for a BC/BE gynecologist or urogynecologist to join our private practice in Virginia Beach, VA. Click Here to Apply ;
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 2 board certified gynecologists, 2 nurse practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- Our physicians are committed to providing the highest level of expertise in the full scope of gynecologic care, including in-office procedures, various urogyn and cosmetic surgeries, and hormone replacement therapy. Click Here to Apply ;
- Full-time schedule; no evenings or weekends required
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
Click Here to Apply ;
About Virginia Beach, VA:
- Virginia Beach is a suburban community in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater region, adjacent to the Newport News-Norfolk-Virginia Beach coastline, and home to over two million residents, a thriving economy, an international airport, and some of the best schools in the state of Virginia.
- The vibrant coastal city of Virginia Beach is home to a flourishing local culinary scene, rich history, a variety of arts and entertainment and family-friendly attractions that keeps our locals and visitors entertained year-round.
- Residents are conveniently located within driving distance to major cities including Charlottesville, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and Williamsburg.
- Situated near Norfolk Naval Base, this coastal city offers 22 miles of waterway for fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding, and water sports.
- Multiple colleges and universities are located nearby, including Christopher Newport University, College of William & Mary, Eastern Virginia Medical School, and Old Dominion University.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Contact: Click Here to Apply ;
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Click Here to Apply