IT Support Tech - Associate
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: Hinsdale, IL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday - Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Install desktop hardware and software, including desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, PDAs, operating systems, and standard applications. This includes installation and relocation of devices, as required.
- Provide detailed descriptions within help desk tickets. Must include troubleshooting steps taken. Technicians may not transfer tickets to other teams without the specific steps taken to resolve the issue and the results.
- Follow AIT standards for devices and software, as approved and directed by the AIT Senior Leadership; report any non-standard installations of software or hardware
- Work with networking and server staff, as required, to provide proper end-user connectivity to the network, servers, and applications/systems.
- Troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on any authorized AdventHealth Systems devices as requested by user.
- Work closely with inventory and purchasing processes to support needed projects.
- Enter and update Service Desk tickets required to monitor and track all work done in IT Support Technician support area. Follow and maintain necessary procedural documentation.
- Contributes to maintaining inventory and spare hardware, and related inventory records. Assists with site walk-through and audits, to ensure accurate equipment and compliance.
- Completes assigned tasks and projects within the scheduled deadlines.
- Helps fellow IT Support Technician, to improve teamwork, knowledge, and customer service. Take appropriate direction from Senior/Lead IT Support Technician member and/or Manager.
- Meet the standard SLA for incident and request.
- Deploy Applications via workstation management software.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Internet Browsers
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook,Word,Excel,Powerpoint,Skype, Office 365 Suite)
- All Current Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory & SCCM
- Familiarity with Mobile Devices
- Able to solve technical issues with some supervision.
- Demonstrates effective trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, GPO's, and Workstation management software, as it relates to users & workstations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Enterprise exposure
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one years' experience in the desktop environment, troubleshooting and maintaining computer systems in a corporate environment. Ability to learn systems with little or no documentation. Continuous learning of new systems, business processes, and concepts are a must.
This position is responsible for supporting IT Support Technician issues. This position provides accurate and timely support services for end user devices. This position is responsible to install and troubleshoot all end-user hardware, software and peripherals. This position is responsible for being the direct interface to the customer on behalf of other technical teams. May need to provide remote PC support and troubleshooting. Assists with evaluations and recommendations of vendor packages, and implements approved software. In this position you will need to be able to lift minimum of 20 lbs and also be able to crawl under desk or other spaces in order to hook up equipment. This is an hourly position which requires taking on-call and is essential to the job role. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.