Do you have a degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology with an interest in workforce planning and human capital consulting? Do you have at least 5 years of experience conducting workforce analytics, employee development, or organization development? Have you collected and analyzed employee data, prepared technical reports and briefing materials, and presented results to nontechnical audiences? If the answers are yes, ICF is growing and we need you!
Your main responsibilities will be to use your academic knowledge and experience to provide practical solutions to challenges in management, human capital, and organizational change for public and private sector clients. For example, you may be working on a project with the Department of Justice to measure organizational climate. Alternatively, you may be working on a team to implement competency modeling and assessment to measure and close skill gaps for employees.
What else is in it for you? You will gain exposure to large innovative projects, interact with experts in the field, all while building content knowledge and consulting skills. You will work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Our Federal clients include organizations within nearly every Cabinet-level agency of government.
This position is available for telework. Atlanta or Washington DC metro areas preferred but not required.
- Contribute to the development of innovative, timely, and high quality organizational and workforce solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff
- Assist with quantitative and qualitative research, including planning and conducting analyses
- Describe results of statistical analyses in practical language and implications that our clients can understand and use
- Coordinate with other members of project teams throughout the company
- Build relationships with Federal and commercial clients
- Contribute to proposals and other efforts to develop business
- Masters degree in Psychology or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- 3 years of experience in human capital or organization development or a Masters degree in lieu of experience
- 3 years of professional work experience conducting quantitative data collection and analyses and preparing technical reports/briefing materials
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R and or others) and data visualization software (e.g., Tableau or MS Power BI)
- PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Ability to communicate technical/statistical information to non-technical audiences
- Experience designing and analyzing surveys (e.g., sampling, item writing, reliability, validity)
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Experience with federal procurement
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy () .
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law () and Pay Transparency Statement () .
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$80,656.00 - $137,116.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)
Need help? We're here:
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services company with approximately 8,000 full and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at