We are currently looking for a BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine physician to join our adult primary care practice in Albany, Georgia .
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 10 board certified primary care physicians, 5 advanced practitioners, a nutritionist, and a tenured support staff
- Our practice offers the full scope of primary care services to adult and geriatric patients
- Patients have access to our on-site lab and many other on-site services including x-ray, electrocardiograms, treadmill stress testing, ultrasounds, in-house vascular studies, lung function studies, DEXA, and more
- Full-time schedule, 4.5 day work week, no evenings or weekends required, and very light phone call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including the option for partnership in the practice
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Albany, GA:
- Albany sits at the center of Southwest Georgia, a storied region closely tied to America's early Native American culture, Southern hospitality and the timeless sport of fishing and hunting.
- Located on the Flint River, residents of Albany can take advantage of a plethora of outdoor adventures, beautiful parks and trails, the arts, shopping, and dining experiences.
- Residents of Albany frequent the many available attractions including Chehaw Park, Thronateeska Heritage Center with Wetherbee Planetarium, Science Discovery Center and Museum of History, and the Flint RiverQuarium and Imagination Theater.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,700+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group