Our major UK banking client require our support for an iOS Software Developer to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only work with an extremely well known and forward thinking organisation but to also begin a career where your development will be a main focus.
In this leading role you will be responsible for working within a feature team, using your extensive experience to engineer software, maintain innovative, high performance, secure solutions!
You will also be responsible for:
- Producing complex and critical software rapidly and of high quality which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
The skills you need:
- A strong background in software engineering, software design and architecture.
- Experience of SWIFT and understanding of SOLID principles and the application of these within an iOS project.
- Code repositories,bug tracking and wikis experience.
- Experience of coding using various programming languages.
- Solid background of numerical, highly complex problems.
- Strong understanding of modern architectures such as MVP and MVVM.
- Native UI testing experience.
Please apply if you meet the criteria above and would love the opportunity to join our client on this fantastic opportunity!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age