Finance Manager - 6 months project
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Finance Manager to join one of their clients, a well-known company. For this temporary assignment based in Zurich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available immediately.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with further option of contract extension
Supporting information: The job holder ensures the global consolidation of GMS global functions and will act as finance business partner supporting GMS Senior Management in charge of global functions.
This role also plays a key role in global finance initiatives, supporting in particular integration activities and finance systems implementation.
- Education: Completed business studies with focus on management/accounting/controlling. CMA, CPA, Master in Finance or MBA education preferred.
- Experience: years of professional experience in a finance/controlling position, proficiency with MS Excel and Powerpoint is expected, solid knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Financial reporting and analysis methodologies
- Strong analytical skill and ability to successfully manage, organize & analyse large volumes of data
- Experience with SAP, BI, HFM, TM1, Oracle preferred
- Highly analytical skills with the ability to stand back and understand the 'big picture' and translate this into action orientated results;
- Capability to manage ambiguity and operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way for-ward is not clear.
- Regular interactions with C-level stakeholders
- Ability to work in a high level of complexity due to the diversity of manufacturing network and the existence of multiple ERPs.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to both liaise with and challenge senior managers within the organization
- Ability to multitask & work in complex, fast changing environment
- Excellent communication in English
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Martyna Slosarczyk