IT Service Improvement Analyst - ITIL - HYBRID WORKING
One of our biggest clients is looking for an experienced IT Service Delivery Analyst to join them on a HYBRID WORKING model.
Purpose of the Job
As an IT Service Improvement Analyst, you will support a Service Delivery Principle on the management and delivery of all service improvement initiatives across IT.
This role will assist in Incident, Problem, and Change Management and will act as a point of contact between the business and IT through service reviews and engagement ranging from newsletters to creative and attractive communications.
- Lead and drive reporting improvements for IT Services and Operational performance of teams
- Production of regular and ad hoc service management reports
- Engage with teams across the IT community to help identify and implement service improvements via regular service assessments and reviews
- Evaluate IT processes on a regular basis, identifying areas where the targeted process metrics are not reached, and holding regular benchmarking, audits, maturity assessments and reviews
- Quality Assurance - Ivanti call notes/updates, ticket summary, prioritisation, and categorisation. Ticket quality checks are actioned monthly.
Continual Service Improvement
- Define specific initiatives aimed at improving IT services and processes, based on the results of service reviews and process evaluations.
- IT Customer survey - Responsible for the creation, distribution and leading the results review process
- Assist in Incident management and the coordination for P1's or major incidents
- Assist in Problem management - ensuring all problem records logged are accurate and clear ownership is defined for any agreed actions.
- Assist in Change management - Chair weekly CAB meetings ensuring governance is followed
- Regular Service reviews with stakeholders to ensure we are providing an adequate service, and following up on actions
- Assist in creating a monthly IT newsletter
- Administration and configuration of our ITSM tool Ivanti including improvement projects and day-to-day operations
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to influence and motivate staff
- Able to be creative and innovative with service quality, improvement, and solutions
- Proven continual service improvement experience
- Good understanding of IT service operations and key processes
- Knowledge of service management tools
- Demonstrable experience with IT Service Management
- Minimum of 1-year operational experience within an ITIL environment
- Experience or willingness to learn creative apps such as InDesign
- ITIL v3/4 Foundation (Essential)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website