We are looking for a Java developer who has 80% Back End and 20% Frond-end knowledge. You will be part of an international self-organizing DevOps team that is mainly focused on Software Engineering (solution development) and staying in control as a software delivery team, working on an application to manage department across all business units.
About the role
For the role you will be building an in-house global enterprise application. With that being said you will be a sparring partner for business, development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders. You will translate detailed backlog product items to technical solutions and develop these into a working solution.
What experience are we looking for?
- You identify innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
- You closely follow the developments in your profession and incorporate these in the execution of your development work.
- You are a team player and help the teams to improve the BusDevOps way of working, taking ownership into the teams and sharing your knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment practice, tools and trends.
- Flexible and Pro-active attitude, strong analytic mindset, result oriented;
Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Bachelor or master's degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Java Software Engineer (Java 11 and Spring);
- Experienced in working with microservices software architectures.
- Experience with hosting applications fully or partially in the cloud (Azure);
- Knowledge of REST API development for external interfaces.
- Experienced in Back End development with exposure to Front End (web) development.
- Knowledge of and experience of Java development methods, best practices, applicable IT architectures and most common development tools.
- Experienced in writing database queries with SQL
- Knowledge of tools like Azure DevOps and Splunk monitoring.
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, LESS and BusDevOps;
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity