Job Title: Junior IT Technician 1st line
Location: Bromley HQ
Hours: 08:45 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 (depending on experience)
Set up in 2008, ersg was one of the first recruiters in providing a workforce solution in energy. Recognised now as a market leader in this field we cover all staffing from design and development to construction, operations & maintenance. ersg works with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Headquartered in London we have grown from 5 staff in 2008 to over 130 to date; opening offices in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, Taipei, Dublin, Tokyo, Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Paris and Warsaw.
We are looking for an IT Support Assistant to join our expanding internal IT team in a dynamic environment. The candidate should eager to learn new skills, enthusiastic and a quick learner. This is a hands-on role suitable for a candidate prepared to get stuck in.
This is a varied support role and day to day duties may include:
- Creating/managing user accounts and access permissions
- Onsite and remote user support
- Logging administering support requests
- Running daily call reports
- Setting up PCs and desks for users, and other ad hoc duties
- 3-6 months ftc
- Desktop support experience - 6 months experience ideal but not essential
- Office 365, Microsoft Suite of services
- Active Directory
- Team player
- Enjoys technology
- Looking for a future in IT and willing to learn
- Ideally Microsoft or ComptiaA+ certified
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.