Job Title: Senior Content Designer
Duration: 3-6 months initial (until June/2022) Inside IR35
Location: London/Croydon/Hursley with possibility of remote workingClearance is eligible for SC, active SC is preferable particularly HO SC
Our client requires an experienced Lead Content Designer to join a team delivering new Services as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation within their critical national infrastructure delivery portfolio.
You should be experienced in operating in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Managing and mentoring high-performing Content teams, providing them with guidance, training and constructive feedback within a supportive, collaborative and inclusive environment
- Acting autonomously and with authority, while dealing effectively with changing priorities and deadlines
- Persuading stakeholders to adopt a user-centred, evidence-based approach by presenting information and arguments clearly and convincingly, both verbally and in writing
- Scoping, writing, editing and managing user-centred content for a range of platforms, tools and transactional services
- Understanding the wider implications and long-term impact of business issues and activities
- Developing and embedding content standards, guidelines and processes