Lead Data Scientist
Lead Data Scientist working with a multinational professional services organization. The Lead Data Scientist will be working with a highly specialized Data Science and AI team using advanced analytical techniques. As the Lead Data Scientist, you will have the opportunity to oversee a diverse range of internal and external projects.
Typical projects for the Lead Data Scientist will include data extraction, drawing deep insights and visualizing the results to articulate compelling stories that deliver increased value.
* Manage teams of Data Scientists on multiple engagements, focused on developing new, or tailoring existing AI solutions.
* Work closely with business teams and clients to present the possible value of applying Data Science to help solve business problems.
* Build Data Science assets that are in line with UK/Global strategy. Ensuring all platforms are in place to meet market demand.
* Collaborate with Data Engineering team for architecture design and model deployment to build solutions for client needs.
* Involvement with the running and growing of the Data Science team.
* Proficient with languages such as Python, R or Scala.
* Experience leveraging data visualization techniques and tools to demonstrate patterns in Data.
* Strong hands-on technical background.
* Client relationship experience, handling customer technical requirements.
* Lead/management experience within Data Science.
* Consultancy experience ideal, not essential.
An excellent opportunity for a Lead Data Scientist to step into a multination organization and oversee a ambitious Data Science department. The Lead Data Scientist will be asked to lead projects, handle client/customer requirements and handle technical needs.
Please send me a copy of your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.