Leasing Professional - Woodlands, Fort Collins, COWHO WE ARE:
CONAM Management Corporation is part of The CONAM Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates and we're growing!
We recognize the value of our office staff; we are always looking forLeasing Professionals
! If you possess a customer-focused mindset, have the ability to oversee or be a part of the daily operations and management of a multi-family residential community, and want to be a part of our company's growth, we want to hear from you!WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an energetic Leasing Professional to join our team in the Fort Collins, CO area. This position is a Full-Time Hourly at $15-17 per hour - DOE plus commissions. Full Benefits and Bonus Program eligible.WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
- If you possess a customer focused mindset, have the ability be a part of the daily operations and management of a multi-family residential community and want to be a part of our company's growth, we want to hear from you!
- You must have 1-2 years experience in customer service with great problem resolution skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, a good understanding of basic computer operations and use of internet programs.
- You are a high energy person with an infectious personality who thrives in a customer service industry.
- As a leasing professional, you are passionate about leasing and enjoy helping people find a home.
- You strive to deliver legendary service and make quality personal to create a great impression with everyone you interact with.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are able to showcase your excellent sales skills, strong communication abilities to generate leases and leads and deliver results.
- You have experience with outreach marketing, with the ability to learn and understand in place pricing models.
- You are proficient in word processing, property management applications, and leasing management programs.
- You will also be required to work weekends.
CONAM Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. CONAM serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Associates (and their families) are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Additional voluntary benefits are available for associates: Flexible Spending account, Dependent Care account, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance, Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness insurance, Pet Care discount and insurance programs and an Employee Assistance program. Associates can enroll in our company's 401k plan, with company matching eligibility after a waiting period.
Associates will also receive up to eighty hours of annual vacation leave accrued, on a per-pay period basis. Associates will accrue, per-pay period, paid sick leave based on hours worked, as allowed by Colorado State law. Associates will also enjoy nine paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Eligible positions will receive monthly, quarterly, and annual bonuses. Eligible positions will also receive monthly housing discounts.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon: acceptable criminal background report, acceptable verification of previous employment, negative drug test, and a valid driver's license with proof of insurance coverage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the"APPLY"
button above. You will be given an option to submit a resumeor complete an on-line application.
Job pay bands are available upon request. Job pay bands are established based on a multi-state national range. All job offers will consider a wide range of factors to include geographic location and benefits, including discounted housing if applicable, specific to the position and location.