Company DescriptionOur Mission
Woongjin, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Collaborate with a logistics sales & operation team who will be the primary decision-makers, gaining a complete understanding of specific goals, objectives, and audiences.
- Require to have a analysis capability with a data driven for logistics volume and total enterprise cost for the client
- Provide logistics operation improvement plan from the analysis of current logistics process
- Coordination with sales and operation for new logistic project
- Review operational procedures and establish a standard operation process.
- Handle escalation requests, system breaks, file issues, report, and open tickets for any system issues; follow up with teams and business partners until it's resolved.
- Participate in meetings with business partners as part of projects and change initiatives.
- Proactively identify operational risk in processes and escalate to Manager.
- Provide support related to Cello/SAP system requirements
- Operations Team Lead backup when needed
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of our company's identity and positioning, as well as target audiences and competitive landscape
- Collect information about the client's business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Develop statistical models to evaluate the impact of different marketing tactics
- Work with project members in the delivery of client engagements and associated outputs, supporting the team in day-to-day client management, project management and the development of high-quality client deliverables
- Develop and work with the team to establish future-facing insights, implications, and recommendations, delivering advice, making recommendations, and identifying and solving problems
- Demonstrated ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget
- 2+ years of experience in warehouse operation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bilingual Korean/English preferred
- Relevant Logistics Industry Knowledge
• Strong interpersonal writing and editing skills
- Microsoft proficient (PPT/Excel/Word)
- Ability to travel (U.S., Canada, Mexico and Korea)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.