- Performs routine tasks associated with maintenance, repair, installation and alteration of basic electrical, plumbing and mechanical jobs. Performs preventive, casualty and corrective maintenance on equipment.
- Required to service/maintain equipment or care for other responsibilities at the Hospital and/or at any of the Off-site Facilities as determined by Director or appointed personnel.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid NYS Driver License required.
- Ability to read and write in order to understand equipment operating instructions and maintain logs and records of work performed and to interpret noncomplex blueprints and manufacturers specifications.
- Minimum one (1) year on the job experience required.
Company Overview Stony Brook Southampton Hospital as part of the Stony Brook Medicine provides direct access to the highest level of academic-based medical care. Located in the heart of the village of Southampton, two hours from New York City, the hospital provides healthcare services to a diverse community of year-round residents, second homeowners and vacationers. The population, about 75,000 in the winter months, increases sharply to more than 300,000 in the summer. Stony Brook Southampton Hospital has been recognized as a Long Island Top Workplace by Newsday among large employers (defined as having 500+ employees).
Contact Information Megan Roughan HR Business Partner