We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- New Pay Wage!
- Paid Time Off
- Strong Team!
- Flexible Schedule!
- Great Support!
Will have to work both buildings Centerburg Pointe & Centerburg Respiratory
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a License Practical Nurse in the state of employment AND/OR
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program
- Preferably 1-year experience in working the RAI process
- Preferably 1-year experience in MDS Coordinator
- This is for both buildings . they would do MDS for Centerburg Pointe & Centerburg Respiratory
Shift & Wage:
- Part Time Opportunity Available
- Shift Needed: Part Time
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.