Looking for a job with some flexibility? Look no further! Merchandising beer, wine and spirits for stores near you offers not only flexibility, but also great entry-level work experience, a foot in the door with a top beverage sales company, and the opportunity to see new products hit the shelves first.
Eat. Sleep. Merchandise Beer. Repeat: Our merchandisers get reimbursed to drive their own vehicle to assigned stores in their local area to get our beverages out on the shelves and ready for customers. We choose merchandisers who can handle the hard work, enjoy organizing and take pride in what they do. This full-time position requires a vehicle, a cell phone and availability on Monday, Thursday and Saturday mornings.
Like a fine wine, Imperial Beverage has been getting better with age since 1933. We are a Michigan family-owned beverage distributor and we are passionate about helping others succeed at work and in the community. We only hire those with passion, hard work, customer focus and a strong sense of integrity. Once all the work is done at our fast-paced company, we also like to have fun and lots of it!
Will work for beer? Great! Working for a beverage distributor has its perks. Not only will you get to learn about and sample our products, but we also include health, dental and vision insurance, a generous PTO policy, a 401K match, awesome company events like tickets to baseball games and weekend camping trips, and reimbursement for taxi rides to promote safe driving.
A Day in the Life
- Review emails and deliveries to create your schedule for the day
- Arrive at assigned store after delivery has been made by our delivery drivers
- Greet the store manager and check in if needed
- Review store invoice to see what beverages were delivered
- Stock shelves and coolers while rotating fresh product
- Organize any product left in the backstock area
- Assemble product displays as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Access to daily emails and smart device for tracking mileage and hours
- Attention to detail
- Must live in or near posted region
- Ability to lift and/or move an average of 30 lbs. on a repetitive basis